Graduates from Any Drug Rehab Are Welcome to Apply for the OMC Sober Living Program at Providence Ministries
Graduation day at “The Camp” is a day we celebrate and relish, and represents a significant milestone on the journey of recovery. It's unfortunate though that at this point many programs have limited options on what happens next.
At worst, they will be forced to return to their place of origin where they will have to contend with the same temptations that lead them them to become a addicted to drugs in the first place.
At Our Masters Camp, You Have the Chance to Grow Away!
We believe that for a person to truly gain the practical living skills and confidence they will need in order to continue walking in Christ, victory, and recovery, that they are going to need help reintegrating back into society in a safe and sustainable way.
For that reason, we proudly offer graduates of a Christian treatment center the opportunity to participate in our transitional housing program in Dalton, Georgia with our parent organization, Providence Ministries Inc. At “Providence”, our graduates get the opportunity to grow away, rather than simply go away, giving them the best chance to truy ovecome addiction.
What Makes Our Christ Based "Post Treatment" Sober Living Program Unique
- Offer continued Biblical education and growth, as well as emotions related processing groups and relapse prevention training.
- Provide the opportunity to outreach and volunteer in our local Christian initiatives, and offer college courses w/ Tennessee Temple University.
- Have a great staff that includes a chaplain, a reverend, counselors, and a chef, as well as a multitude of guest speakers and local volunteers.
- Offer free breakfast, lunch, dinner, picnics, BBQ’s, and fellowship opportunities.
- Make available a computer lab with internet for job search or school & college work.
- …And because so many of our graduates transition to Providence, they get the luxury of having an accountability group from day one.
Have You Recently Graduated From a Program and Are Seeking a Spot in Our Christ-Based Transitional Program?
If you have recently graduated from a drug rehab treatment center or from an alcoholism recovery facility, then you are invited to apply directly for a position in the Providence Ministries sober living transitional program located in Dalton Georgia. To apply, simply call (706) 275-0268 and ask to speak with Chaplain Wesley or Jeff Lewis.
I honestly cannot imagine anywhere else having such an overwhelming spirit of love, guidance, and authenticity for the price they're asking. I can hardly imagine anywhere being as genuine as OMC at all, really. There is a healthy balance of discipline and structure with understanding and patience. The staff has forever earned my utmost respect and gratitude because of the change this program made in my life.
Aaron - Our Masters Camp Graduate